By Nereo Peñalver García
Read or Download The Making of a European President PDF
Similar international law books
Even though in its infancy, the eu firm has the ability to alter either the belief and the particular face of Europe. This e-book evaluates the longer term capability of this new form of company. The participants search for ecu convergence in any respect degrees of the economic system: enterprise, department, country, and ecu.
Counter-Terrorism Networks within the ecu Union: keeping Democratic Legitimacy after 9-11 provides a version of democratic legitimacy for inside of overseas counter-terrorism co-operation. Exploring the present practices of eu Union (EU) counter-terrorism policing, built after 11th of September, it highlights the present major demanding situations to democratic legitimacy and seeks to provide instruments and strategies which verify 'democratic' counter-terrorismactions and the security of human rights.
The Yearbook on house coverage is the reference ebook reading house coverage advancements. every year it provides concerns and traits in house coverage and the distance area as an entire. Its scope is worldwide and its point of view is eu. The Yearbook additionally hyperlinks area coverage with different coverage parts. It highlights particular occasions and concerns, and gives invaluable insights, information and data on house actions.
It's now generally authorized that foreign human rights legislations applies in events of armed clash along overseas humanitarian legislation, however the contours and outcomes of this improvement stay uncertain. This booklet revisits, organizes and contextualizes the controversy on human rights in armed clash and explores the felony demanding situations, operational outcomes and coverage implications of resorting to human rights in occasions of inter- and intra-state violence.
- Counterinsurgency Law: New Directions in Asymmetric Warfare (Terrorism and Global Justice Series)
- Britain Alone!: The Implications and Consequences of United Kingdom Exit from the EU [Brexit] (European Monograph Series)
- Economic Sanctions under International Law: Unilateralism, Multilateralism, Legitimacy, and Consequences
- International Courts and the Development of International Law: Essays in Honour of Tullio Treves
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property (Perspectives in Law, Business and Innovation)
Extra info for The Making of a European President
The Making of a European President by Nereo Peñalver García